Jacki Fox is currently unavailable to answer CHC questions. Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission & Goals
To advance the homeopathic profession by certifying individuals who meet and maintain a recognized standard of professional and ethical competence in classical homeopathy and to assist the general public in choosing appropriately qualified homeopaths.
We envision a healthcare system that encompasses certified classical homeopathic practitioners to be accessible to all.
Who We Certify
Certification by CHC is a public statement of recognition by a practitioner's peers of training, knowledge, skill and competence in classical homeopathy. Candidates for certification must fulfill educational and clinical experience prerequisites established by the CHC in order to undertake a challenging written exam. Those who pass the written exam subsequently take an oral examination. Successful candidates receive a certificate stating that they are "Certified in Classical Homeopathy", and are entitled to use the credential CCH. This certification is not a license to practice, but is helping to define a national identity for the homeopathic profession.
- Create a common standard to establish competence in classical homeopathy
- Define standards of homeopathic care and professional ethics
- Administer an exam process to certify homeopaths to this level of competence
- Assist the public to choose appropriately qualified homeopaths from all professional backgrounds with a national directory of certified practitioners
- Promote the inclusion of homeopathy within the recognized scope of practice of all health care professions
- Cooperate with existing organizations to strengthen the homeopathic profession with an agreed credential and excellence in classical homeopathic training and practice