Annual Recertification Packets
The CHC will mail packets to all CCH practitioners, in good standing, the week of October 26th. Only complete Recertification Applications will be processed. You must:
- Complete and sign the application form
- Submit copies of CE documents and the completed CEU form
- Include payment by check or credit card only and
- Return by November 30, 2015 via regular mail to the CHC address as listed in the packet.
All documents and payment must be submitted together in order to be processed.
October 2015 examinees Please Note
You will receive your test results within 6-8 weeks. Any inquiries regarding test results will be answered after December 4, 2015.
Mission & Goals
To advance the homeopathic profession by certifying individuals who meet and maintain a recognized standard of professional and ethical competence in classical homeopathy and to assist the general public in choosing appropriately qualified homeopaths.
We envision a healthcare system that encompasses certified classical homeopathic practitioners to be accessible to all.
Who We Certify
Certification by CHC is a public statement of recognition by a practitioner's peers of training, knowledge, skill and competence in classical homeopathy. Candidates for certification must fulfill educational and clinical experience prerequisites established by the CHC in order to undertake a challenging written exam. Those who pass the written exam subsequently take an oral examination. Successful candidates receive a certificate stating that they are "Certified in Classical Homeopathy", and are entitled to use the credential CCH. This certification is not a license to practice, but is helping to define a national identity for the homeopathic profession.
- Create a common standard to establish competence in classical homeopathy
- Define standards of homeopathic care and professional ethics
- Administer an exam process to certify homeopaths to this level of competence
- Assist the public to choose appropriately qualified homeopaths from all professional backgrounds with a national directory of certified practitioners
- Promote the inclusion of homeopathy within the recognized scope of practice of all health care professions
- Cooperate with existing organizations to strengthen the homeopathic profession with an agreed credential and excellence in classical homeopathic training and practice