Annual Recertification Packets
The CHC will mail packets to all CCH practitioners, in good standing, the week of October 26th. Only complete Recertification Applications will be processed. You must:
- Complete and sign the application form
- Submit copies of CE documents and the completed CEU form
- Include payment by check or credit card only and
- Return by November 30, 2015 via regular mail to the CHC address as listed in the packet.
All documents and payment must be submitted together in order to be processed.
October 2015 examinees Please Note
You will receive your test results within 6-8 weeks. Any inquiries regarding test results will be answered after December 4, 2015.
To Get Certified
To be certified with the CHC each applicant must
- Fulfill all Prerequisites
- Complete the Application Process as outlined below
- Pay the required examination fees
- Pass the CHC examinations (Objective, Fill-in, and Case Analyses)
- Submit 5 Clinical Cases ( Case Submission Guidelines )
- Pass an oral interview
The Process to apply for CHC certification begins with completing and submitting the online Application form. Once the application has been submitted online, the applicant is responsible for mailing the following to the CHC office
- Copy of signed online application
- Copy of all transcripts, course certificates for homeopathic training and medical courses
- Appropriate exam fees
- Completed proctor agreement (this can be submitted after application has been approved)
The application and documents will be reviewed and applicant will be notified if application has been approved or if additional information is required. NO APPLICATION WILL BE REVIEWED UNTIL THE ABOVE ITEMS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AT THE CHC OFFICE.