Our offices have moved to Massachusetts. Please see our contact information for our new address.
Phone contact remain the same.
To Get Certified
To be certified with the CHC each applicant must
- Fulfill all Prerequisites
- Complete the Application Process as outlined below
- Pay the required examination fees
- Pass the CHC examinations (Objective, Fill-in, and Case Analyses)
- Submit 5 Clinical Cases ( Case Submission Guidelines )
- Pass an oral interview
The Process to apply for CHC certification begins with completing and submitting the online Application form. Once the application has been submitted online, the applicant is responsible for mailing the following to the CHC office
- Copy of signed online application
- Copy of all transcripts, course certificates for homeopathic training and medical courses
- Appropriate exam fees
- Completed proctor agreement (this can be submitted after application has been approved)
The application and documents will be reviewed and applicant will be notified if application has been approved or if additional information is required. NO APPLICATION WILL BE REVIEWED UNTIL THE ABOVE ITEMS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AT THE CHC OFFICE.