Annual Recertification Packets
The CHC will mail packets to all CCH practitioners, in good standing, the week of October 26th. Only complete Recertification Applications will be processed. You must:
- Complete and sign the application form
- Submit copies of CE documents and the completed CEU form
- Include payment by check or credit card only and
- Return by November 30, 2015 via regular mail to the CHC address as listed in the packet.
All documents and payment must be submitted together in order to be processed.
October 2015 examinees Please Note
You will receive your test results within 6-8 weeks. Any inquiries regarding test results will be answered after December 4, 2015.
Case Exam Format
The case analysis exam includes two case vignettes. This portion of the exam is open book and open computer (NO internet). The candidate will be required to answer a series of short answer questions for each case. This will allow the candidate to summarize ideas about the case in a clear, concise format.
Following is a list of the questions that will need to be completed for each exam case:
- List 6 symptoms or themes that you feel most clearly represent the case. You can describe a theme using a sentence or just a few words as in bullet points.
- List a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 8 rubrics that relate to these 6 symptoms or themes you have noted. You may choose to combine multiple rubrics on one line to be used as one rubric. Enter a rubric or rubric combination in each of the 5 lines provided.
- List 3 remedies that you feel could be indicated in the case based on these symptoms/themes and rubrics. Write either the remedy name or the repertory abbreviation for each remedy here.
- Choose one remedy that you think is indicated most clearly of the options you considered.
- Provide a well thought out remedy differential for the three best-fit remedies for this case that support your remedy choice.
Remember that the reviewers are never looking for a specific "right" answer, only for a reasonable one that shows good analytical thought and understanding of homeopathic philosophy, materia medica and case assessment.