Annual Recertification Packets
The CHC will mail packets to all CCH practitioners, in good standing, the week of October 26th. Only complete Recertification Applications will be processed. You must:
- Complete and sign the application form
- Submit copies of CE documents and the completed CEU form
- Include payment by check or credit card only and
- Return by November 30, 2015 via regular mail to the CHC address as listed in the packet.
All documents and payment must be submitted together in order to be processed.
October 2015 examinees Please Note
You will receive your test results within 6-8 weeks. Any inquiries regarding test results will be answered after December 4, 2015.
CCH Credential Recertification
In order to recertify the CCH credential, the following criteria must be met:
- Currently hold Active status in good standing
- Submit a completed CCH Recertification application
- Attest to continued practice in a manner consistent with the CHC Code of Professional Ethics and Client Rights within the Healthcare Setting guidelines.
- Verify completion of 20 continuing education credits (please see Continuing Education page)
- Pay annual fee (see fee schedule below)
- Ensure the CHC has current contact and practice information
- Submit all required documents, signed forms and payments on or before 11/30/2015
Payment must be made either by check or credit card for the 2016 recertification. We are unable to accept website payments at this time. Please note incomplete recertification packets will not be processed.
Recertification Fee Schedule for packets postmarked:
On or before November 30, 2015 $145.00
If paid December 1-31, 2015 $170.00
If paid late January 1- February 29, 2015 $220.00
Once a candidate has successfully passed all sections of the written exam he/she is entitled to use the credential "CCH(Cand)" showing that he or she is an advanced candidate. An annual charge of $50.00 on or before November 30 is required to maintain this status until full certification is achieved.